Pre-University (Foundation Program) will prepare students for university, grounding them in the fundamentals in business studies and preparing them to meet challenges ahead. Our Pre-University Foundataion modules are not onli aimed at imparting knowledge, but also at developing students’ skills set, confidence, character and integrity, providing students with the best possible head start in their university life
Course Duration: 8 months (full-time)
Intakes: January, May, September
Qualification: Raffles College Foundation Level 2 Certificate
- SMA 2 / Year 11 with minimum score of 70 for 5 subjects, or average score of 55 for Year 11 Students (including English & Math), OR
- O Level/SPM/IGCSE/Matriculation with minimum of 5 C’s (including English & Math), OR
- Completion of any other programs equivalent to the above with 5 passes, including English.
- Marketing Foundations
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Economics for Business
- Basic Computing
- English & Oral Presentation
- Basic Writing
Upon completing Raffles College Pre-University, students are able to enter our Business Studies Program or the 1st year of University overseas or in Indonesia.
Students then are able to proceed to enrol to a wide range of majors such as Business, Music, Psycology and many others